Charming talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for improvement

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion for improvement Empty Suggestion for improvement

Post  Kanefan Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 am

As much as I like the site, I think it would be convenient to enable comments to each of the news articles. Smile That way, the readers will be able to voice their exact opinion as soon as it hits them. The community might also get bigger if visitors to the site can immediately see how much activity there is.

*EDIT* 30. June 2010 11:45
Also, it would be cool if all the categories were moved into more general folders. Visitors might get lost in all the contents. For example, one might be a twitter folder, one might be a speculations folder etc etc. I don't know, what you see fit. Hope these suggestions help.
Kanefan
Kanefan

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for improvement Empty Re: Suggestion for improvement

Post  Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 am

Kanefan wrote:As much as I like the site, I think it would be convenient to enable comments to each of the news articles. Smile That way, the readers will be able to voice their exact opinion as soon as it hits them. The community might also get bigger if visitors to the site can immediately see how much activity there is.

*EDIT* 30. June 2010 11:45
Also, it would be cool if all the categories were moved into more general folders. Visitors might get lost in all the contents. For example, one might be a twitter folder, one might be a speculations folder etc etc. I don't know, what you see fit. Hope these suggestions help.

if you check my latest post i think that you can comment. Thnanks for helping imporve the site
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://charmedcomicfan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PorterHalliwell Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 am

I know this is just improvements for the fan site, but i have a few improvements for the forum. if this isn't allowed, please feel free to delete it. But i think maybe a new background for the forum site would be nice. it's kinda hard to see somethings sometimes and a tad distracting. and maybe add a place for us to leave improvements about the forum? once again, i'm sorry if this is the wrong place. Very Happy
PorterHalliwell
PorterHalliwell

http://damen.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 am

no its ok, i am new with forums and i try my best to make it. thanks for the suggestion
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://charmedcomicfan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanefan Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 am

What else with the comments, is that it would be much easier to scroll down and read news without scrolling too much, if you could collapse the comments. And then people could choose themselves if they want to read the comments. Smile Do you think that's possible?
Kanefan
Kanefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum